Access to and use of this site (‘http://carepromise.co.uk/’) is provided by Care Promise Ltd subject to the following terms:
- By using http://carepromise.co.uk/ you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of http://carepromise.co.uk/. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use http://carepromise.co.uk/.
- Care Promise Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Care Promise Ltd. Your continued use of http://carepromise.co.uk/ after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
USE OF HTTP://CAREPROMISE.CO.UK/
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use http://carepromise.co.uk/ content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any http://carepromise.co.uk/ content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of http://carepromise.co.uk/ content requires the prior written permission of Care Promise Ltd.
- You agree to use http://carepromise.co.uk/ only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of http://carepromise.co.uk/. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within http://carepromise.co.uk/.
DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- http://carepromise.co.uk/ content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Care Promise Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Care Promise Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of http://carepromise.co.uk/ regardless of the form of action.
- Care Promise Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in http://carepromise.co.uk/ content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that http://carepromise.co.uk/ or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Care Promise Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Care Promise Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Care Promise Ltd, or any other third party.
Care Promise Ltd, St Bernard’s House, 23 Broad Street, Stafford, ST16 2DE.
Registered in England and Wales, Company Number: 6408141